MALIBU, CA--(Marketwire - April 23, 2012) - Beginning on the warm beaches of Malibu on June 9, 2012, a lavish 14 day wine and food festival will take attendants to the scenic hills of Calabasas where they will experience live cooking demonstrations by master chefs and enjoy the best tasting wines at hand.
Live entertainment will include the 17 piece Fabulous Esquires big band, Nostatic Trio, Top B.A.S.E., Dirty Little Secrets, USO style performances by the soulful Satin Dollz and other skilled jazz bands. Wineries from around the world will be present along with local restaurants, breweries and much more. Produced by Barcelona Enterprises, the festival will raise funds for the Children's Tumor Foundation, hoping to remind attendants that the joy and life found in a great dish and good drink can make a difference.
Food Network Chef Alejandra Schrader, Adrian Giese of Mastro's Steakhouse, Adrien Niento of Master Chef, and the world renewed Kimmy Tang of Beverly Hills 9021PHO will be in attendance.
Several locations for the 14-day festival are listed below:
- June 9 Malibu Beer Festival
- June 16 Bubbly, Brews, Buns - Westlake Village
- June 20 Calabasas Jazz Festival - 24181 Calabasas Road Calabasas, CA 91302
- June 23 Calabasas Malibu Wine & Food Festival - 24181 Calabasas Road Calabasas, CA 91302
- June 24 Calabasas Malibu Wine & Food Festival - Kosher Wine Festival
Mid-week events from June 11 to June 16 & June 18 - June 23 includes lunches and dinners throughout Los Angeles at the 70 participating restaurants.