NASHVILLE, TN--(Marketwire - May 7, 2012) - Jimmy Fallon, comedian, musician and late-night host, has finally revealed the highly-anticipated cover artwork of his upcoming album, aptly titled Blow Your Pants Off, in stores June 12 on Warner Bros. Records/LoudMouth Entertainment. The album features a mind-blowing roster of guest stars, including Paul McCartney, Bruce Springsteen, Justin Timberlake, Eddie Vedder, Dave Matthews and more. Visit BlowYourPantsOff.com for exclusive pre-sale packages for the multi-talented SNL bred comic, including the upcoming CD release paired with original gear inspired by the album.
Blow Your Pants Off Physical Album (2-530826) || $18.98
1. Neil Young Sings "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air"
2. History of Rap (feat. Justin Timberlake)
4. Scrambled Eggs (feat. Paul McCartney)
5. The Doors Sing "Reading Rainbow"
6. Balls In Your Mouth (feat. Eddie Vedder)
7. My Upstairs Neighbors Are Having Sex (And Listening To The Black Eyed Peas)
8. Bob Dylan Sings "Charles in Charge"
9. Walk of Shame (feat. Dave Matthews)
10. Slow Jam The News (feat. Brian Williams)
11. New French Girlfriend
12. Cougar Huntin' (feat. Big & Rich)
13. You Spit When You Talk
14. Friday (feat. Stephen Colbert)
15. Neil Young Sings "Whip My Hair" (feat. Bruce Springsteen)
Jimmy Fallon began his TV career with Saturday Night Live in 1998, where he quickly became an audience favorite. Known for his spot-on impressions, hilarious sketches and his stint as co-anchor of "Weekend Update" with Tina Fey, Fallon spent six successful years on the show. In March of 2009, Fallon returned to NBC and took over the Late Night legacy with Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. The show has continued to garner attention for its viral videos, audience games, A-list guests, and Fallon's choice of critically-acclaimed house band The Roots. In less than three years on the air, Fallon and the Late Night team have already begun collecting awards. Most recently, Fallon was honored with a 2012 People's Choice Award for Favorite Late Night Host, and Late Night was celebrated with three 2011 Emmy nominations, including the show's first nominations in the series and writing categories. In May 2011, Fallon and the writers of Late Night released the New York Times bestseller Thank You Notes, based on the popular show segment. Thank You Notes 2 is scheduled for a May 22, 2012 release. Additionally, Fallon received rave reviews for his first-ever stint as the host of the 2010 Primetime Emmy Awards. Most notably, he opened the show with a star-studded performance of Bruce Springsteen's "Born to Run."
For more information, visit www.BlowYourPantsOff.com