NetWrix Continues Unprecedented Revenue Growth in Q1 2012
New Business Opportunities Bring NetWrix Yet Another Record Sales Increase and Industry Expert Recognition
PARAMUS, NJ--(Marketwire - April 26, 2012) -
NetWrix Corporation, a highly specialized provider of solutions for IT infrastructure change auditing and compliance, today announced outstanding financial results for Q1 2012.
- NetWrix continues exceptional growth pace with 118% increment in Q1 2012 over the same period of 2011.
- The growth originated mainly from the new license bookings revenue which amounted to 84% of total revenue for the period.
- Excellent sales results and high profit margins helped the company to be selected a 2012 "Top Business" by DiversityBusiness.com among the other most successful companies in the United States
- #1 for Change Auditing and Compliance: once again NetWrix substantiated its leadership winning another prestigious award for NetWrix Change Reporter Suite that took Best Security Software at Global Excellence Awards 2012.
- NetWrix changes its marketing communications paradigm towards more educational approach rather than sales-focused: 10 new problem-solving webinars introduced this quarter with topics ranging from Active Directory and server auditing to identity management, SIEM and free tools.
Reviews. Outstanding reviews by industry leading and most renowned publications: Redmond Magazine: Active Directory Change Reporter 7.0 review by Derek Schauland; NetWrix Change Reporter Suite in-depth study by Don Jones (Concentrated Technology) and Active Directory Change Reporter 7.0 review by IT community author Damir Dizdarevic.
- Client feedback. One of the great examples of customer success is a case study about an integrator, IBF Consulting - an IT consulting firm that successfully introduced NetWrix solutions to a large Private Equity Investment company helping the latter to improve data security and expedite IT support. "NetWrix products all have the same thing in common: they do a good job at what they're supposed to do and are simple enough to implement." /Ian Fischer, President, IBF Consulting/
Michael Fimin, CEO and President of NetWrix Corporation:
"This was truly an amazing 3 months because we achieved significant results, generated many new business opportunities and beat our own sales records. All thanks to constant support and acknowledgement from our customers and great effort put forth by the NetWrix team."
Don Jones, Microsoft MVP, acclaimed IT guru, and co-founder of Concentrated Technology:
"Both our study participants and our own analysis position NetWrix Change Reporter Suite as a significant contender in the marketplace. The product's breadth, as well as its ability to support both agent-based and agentless collection models, will make it suitable for a very wide range of organizations. NetWrix offers a competitive pricing model, and has thought through several of this product category's bigger challenges, such as long-term archives, reporting, and security."
- Learn more about NetWrix solutions for IT infrastructure auditing: Active Directory auditing, MS Exchange auditing, file server and storage appliance auditing, SharePoint auditing, SQL Server auditing.
- Attend 10 new educational live webinars to learn about how to resolve most pressing IT security and compliance issues with the help of NetWrix solutions.
About NetWrix Corporation
NetWrix Corporation is a highly specialized provider of solutions for IT infrastructure change auditing. Change auditing is the core competency of NetWrix and no other vendor focuses on this more extensively. With the broadest platform coverage available in the industry, innovative technology and strategic roadmap aiming to support different types of IT systems, devices, and applications, NetWrix offers award-winning change auditing solutions at very competitive prices, matched with great customer service. Founded in 2006, NetWrix has become #1 for Change Auditing, as evidenced by the thousands of satisfied customers worldwide. The company is headquartered in Paramus, NJ, and has regional offices in Los Angeles, Boston, Tampa, and the UK.
© 2012 NetWrix Corporation. All rights reserved. NetWrix is a trademark of NetWrix Corporation and/or one or more of its subsidiaries and may be registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and in other countries. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NetWrix news releases: www.netwrix.com/rss
Senior Director, Public Relations
Phone: 201-490-8840, ext. 964