Custom News Microsites
For Traffic Generation and Ease of Maintenance
A microsite is a co-branded news page that maintains the look and feel of your website but is hosted on Marketwire's server. You designate the content you want to feature and Marketwire clones your page template so it has the same navigation as your website.
- Choose your content feed from more than 140 industries/sub-industries and special interest categories as well as keywords or ticker symbols
- Include your personal style sheet, advertising programs, and/or tracking scripts to help maintain your site traffic
- Maintain your microsite with ease – simply keep its dedicated URL and your own site active, and notify us of any design changes
- Take advantage of new revenue opportunities by placing banner ads on your microsite
- Get reporting statistics – simply include an add tracker within your template to report the number of clicks on your microsite page
- Increase online traffic – Marketwire robots or spiders will sit on your site, driving traffic to your webpage
The links below and screen examples to the right illustrate how a Marketwire newsfeed can be modified to meet your site's design needs.
When Considering this Option...
While a microsite is an extremely effective, easy method of adding a Marketwire newsfeed to your website, it is not searchable from your homepage. nor is it integrated into your web platform. You cannot modify content like you can with an FTP feed.
For more information, please feel free to register your website with Marketwire's media relations department at (800) 774-9473.