FTP news feeds
For Full Control over Your Website's Newsfeed
An FTP (File Transfer Protocol) feed sends dynamic content directly from Marketwire's server to yours – computer to computer. This is a great choice if you want editorial discretion over exactly what newsfeed content you choose to display on your website.*
FTP Feed Features
- Select your feed by industry, keyword, ticker symbol, classification, state, city, and/or sub-industry
- Display all the content in your feed, or publish as little as you wish – even delay posting stories to meet future editorial needs
- Select a "pull" feed that grants access to Marketwire's server so you can download exactly what you want when you want it
- Or, opt for a "push" feed – you designate the content you want to receive and we push it to you
- Receive utilization reports that measure and report on your site's traffic
- Take advantage of open space on the co-branded news page that Marketwire provides – you can even use this for your own advertising
- Generate traffic – Marketwire robots or spiders sit on your site and help drive traffic to your newsfeed webpage
*All content within individual documents must remain intact
FTP Feed Examples
The links below and screen examples to the right illustrate the many different ways you can incorporate a Marketwire FTP feed on your website.
When Considering this Option...
Although Marketwire technical staff supports your FTP feed, your organization must have FTP/XML knowledge to integrate our raw file specifications into your internal platform. Marketwire makes available any feed format to suit your site's compatibility (NITF, XML, NITF 2.5, etc.).
For more information, please feel free to register your website with Marketwire's media relations department at (800) 774-9473.