For versatility, ease of set-up and site integration
Marketwire's widget for accredited journalists is a standalone application featuring real-time, breaking press releases that can easily be embedded into a blog, website or social networking site. Simply copy and paste the widget code into the page code, select your newsfeed and customize the content for your audience.
- Easily integrate the widget into your blog, website or social networking site by copying and pasting the URL into the page's coding
- Choose from a wide variety of feeds from Marketwire's list of RSS feeds
- Customize your feed by geography, industry combinations, ticker symbol, keywords and more
- Display your feed in English, French and/or Spanish
- Keep visitors on your site -- when visitors click on a headline, the story is viewable in a window
- Customize the size of your widget so it fits seamlessly into any web page
Widget Feed Examples
Click on the link below to see an example of a Marketwire widget on an online media outlet's website. The screen examples to the right illustrate the news feed displayed in three languages.
When Considering this Option...
A widget is versatile and extremely easy to incorporate on your blog, website, or social networking site. It is not searchable from your homepage, however, nor is it integrated into your web platform as is an FTP feed. You must post all content provided through Marketwire's RSS link.
For more information, please feel free to register your website with Marketwire's media relations department at (800) 774-9473.